Pardus Revenant make you Enjoy Riding, No matter daily Commute?Sunday morning riding, long-distance fitness or clubbing weekend cycling, Revenant can bring you the real fun of cycling.
Revenant has four sizes, each of which STR value is about 1.46, and the horizontal distance of the upper tube is relatively small to obtain a relaxed riding posture. Revenant helps you to enjoy the fun of riding.
Revenant adopts 6061 T6 aluminium alloy frame. The XS frame is only 1430 grams. The thinnest part of the lower tube wall is 0.9mm, the thinnest part of the upper tube wall is 1.1mm, and the thinnest part of the middle tube wall is 1.0mm. It uses PARDUS carbon fibre forks, although Revenant is not for the racing purpose, but also can bring high-level riding enjoyment.
- Frame: Revenant AL6061 T6, Triple Butted, Rim Brake,130�5mm Quick Release
- Fork:Revenant, HS-HPT Carbon, Rim Brake,100�5mm Quick Release
- Front-wheel: PARDUS PW5, Aluminum,23 mm rim width,2 7 mm rim depth,100�5mm Quick Release
- Rear-wheel: PARDUS PW5, Aluminum,23mm rim width,27mm rim depth,Shimano11-speed freehub,130�5mm Quick Release
- Shifter: Shimano SORA R3000,9speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano SORA R3000,braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SORA R3000-SS,28T MAX
- Crank:PROWHEEL OUNCE-521C-N,50-34T
- Cassette: SUNSHINE CS-HR9,11-28T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Bottom Bracket: BB73-68mm,BSA,Sealed,Cartridge
- Brake: Tektro R313
- Stem: PARDUS AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC -7�
- Saddle: Pardus 295�145mm
- Handlebars: PARDUS AL6061 T6,75mm reach,120mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC 15mm Offset 27.2X350mm
- Saddle:Pardus 295�145mm
- Weight:10kg in M size